Friday, December 11, 2009

Super Grand Lights Why Would My 98 Grand Voyager Have A Power Surge Then The Batter Pop Its Tops While Driving??

Why would my 98 Grand voyager have a power surge then the batter pop its tops while driving?? - super grand lights

Took my truck in the week for the AC unit services, spoke again about 2 1 / North 2 hours by 2 clock had all my indicators became fools, who came to the battery light and ABS light. .... . AC out and I lost all my teachings and light on my odometer and speed, has AC and gauges and lights again (battery and has ABS light never leave )..... .... the successful completion of the journey and take the 2 1 / 2 hours back home ...... caught at the weekend that the closure of the store ..... began the first of what said on Monday, and it was my tensioner pulley, he said, leaning wouldnt stay in the right area, which has fixed the next day while driving was mad again all that was my light ... ........ All my dash lights are super light and then there was a * pop * to the sewer system and a cloud of smoke, then a pop * * under the hood, and all three were killed, arrested, opened the hood and the battery blew up the top of each ....... why what would have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment