Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tomtom Go Manual Is It Possible To Programme A TomTom To Use Certain Roads And Take A Particular Route That You Want?

Is it possible to programme a TomTom to use certain roads and take a particular route that you want? - tomtom go manual

When I bought my tomtom one, it came with a guide and make a short tutorial, but I wanted to know what to do with and to give the manual / guide is not really much information. TomTom also wanted to know what you mean when you say that you have the right to come to the right or, as it sometimes seems that TomTom told me to be aware that there is a right front, because traffic coming from outside I suppose, but other times because he will say turn right. It's a bit inconsistent and sometimes takes strange turns. I like to A2, the b. Then ...., A. .. etc. Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment