Friday, January 1, 2010

Average Weight Loss On Adipex High Protein Shakes And Weight Loss?

High protein shakes and weight loss? - average weight loss on adipex

, Clarifying that I am overweight.
I began my doctor prescribed Ambien in late April. I lost 31 pounds so far. I train at the YMCA Swimming and Leisure (playing with my kids) 3 to 4 times a week.

My doctor suggested to replace this meal I have not even heard of me, but is and was used with other patients with very good results, so I trust him. The average weight loss of 2.5 pounds per week on this topic. I will continue my Xanax to suppress the appetite, and began the meal replacement today. The food is sold replacement by him and he gave me 50 million of free fields. End cost me about 100-150 per month.
In essence, the diet is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates and fats. This is restricted calorie diet.

My question is
The protein is what I want
To lose weight and if we have a protein shake once a day helps people lose more weight to add?

I try to avoid surgery for weight loss. The way I see great things going on.

1 comment:

andy said...

I would like to continue to follow the planning of your physician. I want to add extra protein shakes as you would their calorie content. Good luck.

Post a Comment