Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dark Black Stool Mylanta Why Is My Stool Black / Dark Green In Color?

Why is my stool black / dark green in color? - dark black stool mylanta

On Sunday me and my roommate had just developed (4, 24 cans each). Then another friend took us to Taco Bell. Mega Nacho I had a jalepeno. After dinner I fell asleep, but woke up at 2 clock in the morning, because there's so much gas. I literally passed gas all night and felt like vomiting. I ended up drinking some Mylanta and went to sleep. I watched for a while and decided to get Walgreens than 7 running some Maalox. This drug works very well. It relieves my diarrhea, nausea, cramps and gas. Thus, at around 3pm on Monday, I went to the toilet to use, but not much left but a black stools. But on Tuesday morning was a dark green / black stools, and of normal size, like a small carrot. I feel a bit like not to take a little Maalox, but it says right on the bottle if you have a black stool? What should I do? My mother said to drink plenty of water and do not take Maalox. Any other comment will be appreciated. thanx

1 comment:

Imtiaz said...

This is the most common cause of black stools are the internal bleeding in the upper small intestine.
The cause of the bleeding can be small cracks or ulcers. If your up to the present and the UR normal stool consistency and color and have no pain in the abdomen, the worst is over, even if it is any of these symptoms is best to consult a doctor for differential diagnosis.

Post a Comment