Monday, January 4, 2010

Black Magic Car Care Engine Stalling After I.....?

Engine stalling after i.....? - black magic car care

My engine needs oil, so I bought a little oil (normal) and give you something in him. Then I remembered when I do an oil change using synthetic oil for sale (purple). be degreased after oil in the engine of i-spray degreaser (Black Magic), in which I washed with the water hose. The problem now is that ... Stalling my engine is now! : (I turned into nursing after a certain time and fled the car but the motor stops. When I press the gas to a complete stop, the engine stopped as if he was choking or something. Then, it took nearly 30 minutes, and someone driving like a litthe more, especially when cornering. That was probably the problem, other than adding oil wash - car or the engine? please help! is a Honda Accord 1997 (V - Tech) by d way. THANX!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Replace Sump oil, oil filter, then fill with synthetic oil, or Dino. Both oils are not compatible.

Anonymous said...

Replace Sump oil, oil filter, then fill with synthetic oil, or Dino. Both oils are not compatible.

Anonymous said...

Replace Sump oil, oil filter, then fill with synthetic oil, or Dino. Both oils are not compatible.

Post a Comment