Monday, January 25, 2010

Is Rogers Online Protection Good How Do I Completely Remove Rogers Yahoo Online Protection 1.0 Off My Hard Drive?

How do I completely remove rogers yahoo online protection 1.0 off my hard drive? - is rogers online protection good

I've tried to uninstall from Add / Remove programs and says she has been released, but after starting my computer, some programs already installed. The antivirus program to come and want the antivirus program that no longer exists and the symbol of protection on-line update shows always say too much, that something needs my attention. I have all the instructions on how to uninstall rogersyahoo but these problems continue to emerge .... Please someone can help it? Thank you.

1 comment:

Mommy_of... said...

Help is available in any store geek. My brother has for me and it's really hard. You must delete the regestration and his draft class, but when you remove the evil you S> O> L> I gave a lecture on anywhere near this place so be careful. Go to someone who knows better!

Post a Comment