Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Program Wording For Memorial Candle Exact Wording For Honoring Deceased Parent In Programs With Candle And Flowers?

Exact wording for honoring deceased parent in programs with candle and flowers? - wedding program wording for memorial candle

I finished the design of programs for marriage and I would say everyone add a line that the memorial candle and vase of flowers on the altar in honor of the late mother of the groom. The flowers have been selected to coordinate with the bouquet of my mother.

Until now I have it, but I'm not happy with it:
"A candle is lit in honor of a friend of the mother, KW, with the mother a bouquet of bridal bouquet appropriate."

In what follows, I want something for our ancestors who have died as an "honor those who can not be here today to write a vase with three white roses was also represented on the altar Earl Pettis, the great father of the bride, and Herman and Ruth Weigt, grandparents of the groom. "

HELP HELP HELP! Thank you.

10 comments:

froglady said...

What he says is sweet and heart. To make it short, but I try at this point, "like candles and flowers on the altar in memory of those who are not with us in spirit today is placed.) You ... (list of their names. It good that you do not those who do not physically connect their marriage day.Forget those who think it bad taste to be forgotten. Enjoy your day.

I love my love said...

I do not think it necessary to emphasize the coincidence of flowers from her mother. I mean, he has in this way for this reason, and if people realize, okay, but really for the edification of his family.

I think you should write in this way
The flowers of the altar and candles in honor and memory of the mother of the groom, KW, and Earl Pettis, the grandfather of the bride, and Herman and Ruth Weigt, grandparents of the groom.

Gilmer Girl said...

I think it is absolutely possible to do so! I'm going to do something similar for my mother and grandmother. It's your wedding, when it is really important that you feel better in your honor! Her day to do what makes you happy! There is none!

Kelly said...

I think that is great that day! His words are the best way to put something in the program. Perhaps end with "We love you, miss you and I know you are looking for on our celebration with lots of love today."

Lady Kelly said...

It is a cute idea, but that is actually frowned upon. You can make a toast, so very well, but many people do not feel comfortable with the concept of integration at the ceremony.

Lady Kelly said...

It is a cute idea, but that is actually frowned upon. You can make a toast, so very well, but many people do not feel comfortable with the concept of integration at the ceremony.

Penelope said...

Why your grandparents had it, too? And his great-grandparents? I would not do something. Never heard of it. I do not think it is appropriate. It's really depressing.

Penelope said...

Why your grandparents had it, too? And his great-grandparents? I would not do something. Never heard of it. I do not think it is appropriate. It's really depressing.

Megzera said...

Aww! Sorry, some of these people are so inconsiderate. I'm sorry your grandfather just died. The Finace my parents are both from the past and will most likely also in our wedding next year too.

Ashley T said...

My mother died at my wedding, and we honor him again during the ceremony program. "Thank you to everyone who entered our lives and made us too soon. For an angel, above all, know Pamela Campbell, Pierce, we find that with us on this special day" and the reception that I have a table with my photo my dress, her wedding picture and her mother a picture shows basically how tastefully thinks that person, and it is not too depressing. I also have one of those digital picture images, slides all the friends that move me by my death, mothers who lost their father before me by pictures of me and my mother.

Good Luck .. will be a bittersweet day with her boyfriend!

Post a Comment