Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eye Doctor New York For The Eye Doctors Or People With Similar Eye Problem?

For the eye doctors or people with similar eye problem? - eye doctor new york

I scratched cornea (two 'em), and scratching from time to time in the eye when it happens, it hurts like hell. I've tried a patch, it makes it worse. I've been in some of the best eye surgeon in New York and everyone says you can not really heal the scratches on both corneas are here to stay for a living. That could not explain why they (the inside of the eyelids physician said, unless the zero is infected and swells, causing abrasion to the inside of the eyelids scratch). I see a black dot on a light bulb, even if I have the problem where the vision is running very well. I keep my eyes open, even if it hurts me at the moment to heal with time. Big problem is when I fall asleep scratches on the inside of the eyelids and I'm back to zero the next morning with great pain. I use Gatifloxacin eye drops (quite heavy, so do not use 'em when you need it). Being a doctor is a permanent solution to this? Some eye doctor told me I should get Pollish diamonds (thewhat he said, is the name of the operation is). I do not feel comfortable with him, so do not have. The surgeon in New York, said to remain away from laser (LASIK or similar) that lead companies to blindness. He also told me never wear contact lenses. They provide a bandage lens, when I performed for the treatment but the doctor if the medication has improved the situation. Any information or help is welcome. If you think it is a doctor who can help, please let me know.

1 comment:

yagman said...

I am a little confused. If your only problem is that 'scratched cornea, and then, when cured remain healthy. I wonder whether what you think is actually a so-called recurrent corneal erosion. It is a dysfunction of the basal membrane of the cornea that results in the epithelium of the cornea is not bound by the basement membrane. It follows recurrent epithelial erosion more frequently in the morning after waking up, because the eye becomes dry and the cover attached to the epithelium and tearing open primarily to the eyes.

Healing If this is the problem, then there is money available. Such treatment is puncturing the anterior corneal stroma. Another reason is photo therapeutic keratectomy.

Post a Comment