Friday, February 5, 2010

Can Adderall Increase Cervical Mucus Does Adderall Increase Your Desire To Smoke?

Does Adderall increase your desire to smoke? - can adderall increase cervical mucus

I took Adderall for 7 years. I started smoking it about 4 years ago and Adderall, as he began to take effect in the morning, my need for nicotine is out of control. I would stop taking them, but I'm afraid that I'll win a lot of weight.

In order to hurt someone else experiment with smoking while taking Adderall or Adderall XR?

I am currently Adderall XR.

1 comment:

Shannon T said...

Yes, Adderall gives me a chain smoker! Especially in the morning if I did, or take it as my recommended dose of everything I do is smoke. Its just because it makes me nervous, and I think I must do something, either physically or mentally. Smoking, but to leave and took an Adderall was before (this before the medication was prescribed and carried out daily), and, surprisingly, was not difficult as I thought. I kept myself busy for them. I thought that the demand for cigarettes would be unbearable, but it was not so, if you want to quit not be discouraged. Even if your fear of gaining weight, talk to your doctor for a pill for weight loss for the first month leave in order to avoid weight gain. I was temporarily on Topamax to lose weight and stay thin while trying to quit smoking. Good luck and good luck! Thank you for adding me as a friend here!

Post a Comment