Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Create My Own Online Wwe Wrestler The Only WWE Released Video Game To Include...?

The only WWE released video game to include...? - create my own online wwe wrestler

Just curious? Frankly, I do not even have much more than the time of the fight a grown man with children .... further

But now, my son and I bought the PS3 and played some games with him.
It was "Legends of Wrestling 3, Showdown," the me to the question ...

Is the WWF / WWE game that launched Sting?

I know that I bought and the rights to everything WCW or ECW .... I also understand and Sting, is a new company ....
However, Vince McMahon and the WWE has always been about the money for something else .....

I do not think it takes a genius to understand if it was the first SmackDown vs. lame games only a year and is a sort of dream match against WCW WWE launched .... and ECW?
WCW Even if it does not look bad in the end it would be the highest rated and most popular fighting games ever?
You have rights, and its clear if you look around the Internet on children and gives tons of time to create, wrestler, pitting, NWO, DDP, etc. ....

But I'm off topic .... My question is, is that the press plays with Sting and WCW's original name?

4 comments:

Johnny Blues said...

Showdown: Legends of Wrestling is not a game of the WWE.

654 said...

I think
It was a good game
WWE vs ECW vs WCW
but many wrestlers not included because many are in TNA or retired

Nick said...

The only w / sting, but not the other WCW wrestlers.
The reason we do not have a WWE vs WCW do not want people to see that better than WWE WCW

i overslept again said...

If you buy Sting TNA Impact, it will

Post a Comment