Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sleep With My Slippers On Cause Of Object Manipulation; Flying Objects?

Cause of object manipulation; flying objects? - sleep with my slippers on

5 years ago, I sat in my room alone. My bed is built high up in about 3 feet, could do more mattress to 4 feet. If I watch TV on my bed. on the other side of my room, my remote was sitting at my desk. Suddenly flew into my room with a redicules amount of force and has just landed in the middle of my room.

I looked and thought, I probably met him on the floor of the bed [not remember] who is on the table a few seconds later, when I remembered ....

[A few months ago, so has my brother. Asleep and the shoe on the bedside table, and flew across the room and pulled the large candle and glass shards - dre has an amount of force to steal Across room and against a large glass candle]

Note that I am up and down the fear that remote to come near him.
I went to tell my mother. When I entered his room, he saw that I
kneeling in prayer. when I said that I really? He fetched.

Backs against the wall, I saw and I saw in my bed. [4 feet]
I looked at him and began to cry.









I want to know is this: What was the reason for this situation?
Look at the computer I saw that some people think
is through the emotions of the person. But one can always
Attempt to reach a scientific conclusion. I do not want to hear


supernaturalWhen and if you think otherwise, please do not bother to respond to
I know what I saw

No comments:

Post a Comment