Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nyc Criminal Court 120-55 Queens Blvd How Do I Go About Observing Hearings In NYC Criminal Courthouse? Is It Allowed For The Public?

How do I go about observing hearings in NYC Criminal courthouse? Is it allowed for the public? - nyc criminal court 120-55 queens blvd

I have a school project that forces me to the hearings in New York City, see the ICC. Now I have no idea what would happen. Do I need a special permit, or hearings are open to the public? How do I know what space travel? Or better yet, as the search of court at any given time? Is there a calendar with dates?

2 comments:

Debbie W said...

Simply go to the courthouse. All trials are public. Visit one.

RouterMa... said...

Committed a crime and are arrested. They are the star.

Dude, it's nothing more annoying than criminal. Therefore, reasonable person wants to sit on a jury.

Post a Comment