Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures Of Done Up Tech Decks With Nos How To Set Up A Mac Computer Network For An Arts Department At An Elementary School?

How to set up a mac computer network for an arts department at an elementary school? - pictures of done up tech decks with nos

I want to create a computer lab 8-10 Mac serve about 180 students. Each student must be maintained (with the help of course) a portfolio of work in art and music lessons. So I hope that every student has their own login ID and your wallet. Because the files are audio and image storage requirements are high.

I want to manage the network. I have experience on the Mac, but I'm not a system administrator, by all means. I learn quickly, and I am technically savvy, but I have no illusions of a Unix guru for this school year. The school is maintained in a position to support the installation, but perform the same.

Ideas for hardware and software are welcome. The jobs are likely to Mac mini, unless the Financialnot a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment